Boat and RV Insurance
Make sure your Boat or RV Insurance is handled by the professionals. We care about your downtime so we work hard to make sure, in the event of a mishap, you’re covered.
Insurance policies for watercraft are commonly referred to as Boatowners policies and Yacht policies. The coverages usually provided by boatowners and yacht insurance policies are physical damage, liability and medical payments.
- Boatowners policies are typically used to cover smaller watercraft usually less than 26 feet.
- Yacht policies provide coverage for more expensive watercraft and those that are larger than 26 feet.
Boat and RV Insurance works much like Auto Insurance. We offer Full Coverage or Liability only. Full Coverage pays for your vehicle and the other persons vehicle. Liability covers just the “not at fault” driver. There are several components that you should be aware of.
Important Details Include:
- Liability Insurance – This is the amount that covers the “not at fault” vehicle
- Collision Insurance – This is the amount that covers your vehicle
- Medical Coverage – This covers medical expenses for you
- Towing and Assistance Costs – This covers any towing costs that may be incurred
- Physical Damage
- Bodily Injury